Leader As Coach Malaysia – Foundation (2021/02 cohort)
This Foundation module: Leaders as a Coach will allow you to understand the fundamentals of leadership coaching. When to use coaching and when to use mentoring to develop others. How to use powerful questioning, provide feedback and observations, to undertake creative action planning.
TPC Leadership SEA runs a 6 month programme (Modules 1 to 5) which is accredited with ICF and is designed for anyone involved in coaching/mentoring, whether it’s part of their role or their main function.
Accreditation is optional, but if you choose to become certified, your choice of accreditation will depend on:
- the completion of all 5 modules of the Leaders as Coach programme
- what you want to do with your coaching qualification once you have achieved it
- how the requirements for the accreditation process resonate with your learning style
- whether you have plans to progress onto further learning
The foundation course spans over a period of 3 days and involves / includes:
– Virtual group supervision after each module
– Practical assessment of your coaching skills
– Co-supervision practice with your group
– Group mentoring
– Access to online learning resources
2021/02 Cohort Dates
– Module 1/Foundation: September 9, 10 & 11 – Coaching Foundation: The Leader as Coach