Pooja is passionate about making a difference to her clients by helping them navigate their careers and life to maximise their potential. Pooja adores driving people strategy and decisions that enable business success while fostering the values with culture of the organisation and society.
Pooja cares about poverty alleviation, education environment, human rights, children and welcomes pro bono opportunities.
Leadership Development Experience
Pooja is managing partner for TPC Leadership in India. She has 15 years of progressive experience in human capital and Leadership consulting, building and managing multi cultural and global teams.
With a background in Talent Management and Capacity Planning in large-scale Consulting organisations she has gained a wealth of cross-functional expertise in performance management and facilitation of senior teams for cultural alignment, strategic planning and collaboration of team projects.
At Sapient and other previous IT / Consulting organisations, Pooja led various companywide Talent Management initiatives across APAC, Europe and North America.
She has worked as a principal consultant, with a range of clients in the area of Organisational Development, Change management, Talent Management, Leadership development & 1:1 coaching. Her expertise based on her real time experience is in the areas of:
- Women in leadership/ cross cultural alignment/ diversity
- Work Life Balance
- Career transitions
- Entrepreneurship /levers and linkages of business/ scaling up domains
- Change management/acquisitions and mergers/integration of global processes
- Retention and innovation of talent/up skilling/ retooling
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Grow More Coach - ICF accredited ACSTH Program
- MBA in Human Resources from Symbiosis University, Pune.
- Bachelors in Sociology from Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University