Managing Partner - Paris
“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears” - Nelson Mandela
Frédéric believes in the power of dreams, inspiration, consistency and fluidity for systems, teams and individuals dynamics.
He is passionate about challenging individuals and teams to develop creative strategies to fulfil their potential and make a difference for themselves, their clients, their organisations and the planet.
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
As Coach, Facilitator and Head-hunter, Frédéric has collaborated in France, Belgium and at the International level mainly with private sector organisations, working with C-levels, Directors and Managers from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds.
His clients include leading companies in FMCG, Retail, Healthcare, Industry, and Services.
Other Relevant Experience
Frédéric is the Managing Partner of TPC Leadership in France. His Coaching and Leadership facilitation skills have been shaped by his experience in head-hunting (for Marketing and Sales positions), his work in Paris and Brussels (International Development Director, Practice Director BtC Belgium, Practice Manager Industry France etc) and through the training of CTI and TPC Leadership (ICF & EMCC accredited).
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- TPC Leadership - Executive Coaching, EMCC Practitioner
- CTI (Coaches Institute Training) - Co-Active Coaching Intermediate - ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
- Krauthammer – People Management – Exemplarity and Impact
- Reims Management Business School – ESC Program, Copenhagen Business School
- Specialisation: Marketing, Communication & Sales
- Masters in History – Specialisation: Diplomacy - Paris X Nanterre University
- Bachelor in History
- Bachelor in International Economic Sciences - Paris X Nanterre University
English, French, Dutch, German
Linked in: Frédéric Lhospied