Belgium/Netherlands – Team Coach Fundamentals
Participants in the Belgium/Netherlands (“BeNe”) program can enter the Global Hybrid Transformational Team Coaching Program from Supervision 1.
The Global Hybrid Transformational Team Coaching Program is TPC Leadership’s ICF certified* Team Coach training program.
It is designed for coaches and TPCL alumni who want to offer team coaching as a service, HR L&D with coaching and/or facilitation skills who want to support the empowerment of the teams in the organization, leaders whose primary occasion is being a team leader, who want to create extraordinary performance for their teams, be more creative and have more empowered and efficient decision making and self management teams that want to boost ownership and agility in their teams.
The BeNe program will enable you to:
◦ Understand the difference between individual and team coaching.
◦ Explore the different team development modalities, the role of the team coach and contracting
◦ Explore the team coaching process and their different steps.
◦ Learn how to pitch for work and how to initiate the first phase of the team development journey.
◦ Define a plan to set up their client engagement, interview(s) and stakeholder engagement and potentially diagnostics.
◦ Learn and practise different coaching interventions, above and below the surface from various disciplines and approaches (e.g. team development phases and their team dynamics and themes, appreciative inquiry, system thinking, deep democracy).
◦ Practise with simulated team situations.
◦ Explore and practise managing conflict and dysfunctional group processes.
◦ Explore your personal style and preference and how that may impact your work .
◦ Receive individual feedback in relation the ICF Team coach competencies and deepen self-awareness.
Module 1 – Introduction in to team coaching and team coaching process step 1-3
The program begins with a thorough exploration of the fundamentals of Team coaching. What it is and what it is not. How to coach teams step by step to develop collaborative, resilient and successful teams.
Module 2 – Team coaching process step 4 and team coach interventions
Having covered the foundations and the initial stage (step 1-3) of the Team coaching process, in module two we will dive deeper into the team coach interventions repertoire, different models and team coach styles and capabilities. We will experience and practise various interventions in different team development phases. You will have the opportunity to experiment, explore your own strengths and areas for development.
Onboarding call (virtual): 27 Nov ’23
Module 1 (face to face in Breda, NL): Introduction to team coaching and the team coaching including diagnostics – 6-8 Dec ’23
Module 2 (face to face in Breda, NL): Team coaching interventions – 6-8 Dec ’23
Early bird – €2,176 ex VAT for confirmed bookings before 1st November 2023
Regular – €2,340 ex VAT after 1st November 2023
All prices exclude travel and accommodation.
To request a brochure please click here.