Team Coaching (INDIA) – 24 February 2022
Become a confident team coaching professional
- Adapt your individual coaching competencies to the team coaching competencies as per ICF guidelines.
- Practice many experiential tools to facilitate and coach teams.
- Defining Team Coaching, Team Development: the hard side of teamwork, Managing Team Dysfunctions
- Team contracting and design
- Team Building: building trust
- Stages of Team Development
- Managing Conflicts
- Peer coaching practice with written feedback
- Support to build a team coaching intervention within 1 year from the program.
2.5*8 Sessions twice a week – [Thursday and Friday – 7:00 to 9:30 PM]
8 hours of peer and self directed learning and 2 hours of Group Mentoring Session.
* other facilitators joins subject to batch size in live classes, however recorded webinars shall be made available in a mobile learning app.
30 hours – ICF Accredited ACSTH Program
For more information, please contact us.